I think I have only had 2 or 3 cavities in my life. But today I got to see what all the fuss was about. I had my first tooth drilled on and my first temporary crown put on. I go back in on Monday to get the same treatment on the other side of my mouth. I would like to blame my parents for these cracking teeth of mine. I am going to have to get a mouth splint to wear at night so I don't repeat this process. If only I didn't grind my teeth. They say it is a sign of stress. I remember doing that even back when I was like 7. Poor kid.
I had been weeding, picking up dog poop, watering, and cleaning this evening. I have a bunch more jobs I want to do before Rudd Sr. and the Mrs. get here. Stinky dog needs a bath, then the bath needs a bath...
Greyson borrowed the first series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer so we have been watching that at night. It isn't great but it passes the time pretty well.
The chickens destroyed a part of my flowerbed so they go sent back to the coop. Everytime we go outside they cry and cry to get out and run free. I told them that they blew it. No second chances when it comes to my plants.
That is all my tid bits.
-Mel
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment