my last project. I'm done!!!! yey. I mean. At PSU. Got my bachelor's. We had a sound misshap when presenting our racing movie, so I still need to turn that in, but if all goes well, I'll graduate magna cum laude. A triumphant return to school.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pretty cool. Are these possibly going to a real market? I know you sometimes have projects for real businesses. It would be fun to see your design on an actual board. We'd have to buy one for display.
I just wanted everyone to know how proud I am of my college graduate husband who has worked very hard these last two years. I think he is very creative and smart.
-Mel
Not to mention handsome, good sense of humor and experienced rooster handler.
Seriously, Greyson-- congratulations!
bow...bow....thanks guys. Only 10 years of education for a bachelor's. It'd be expensive to get the boards produced, but it's a possibility. I might be able to send my work to a couple of board companies, just to see what they'd do.
Congratulations big time, Greyson!!!!
Post a Comment