So, we lifted and it felt good.
I'm embarking on a new novel. Grisham started The Firm the day he finished A Time To Kill. Also, I'm helping another author with editing her detective story; she appreciates my insight which is a much needed positive in all this waiting. No more rejections so far. I'm still convinced my novel will find an agent, but it's a finicky novel, and plays hard to get I guess.
Greyson, I'm so glad there's another artist in the family. How goes the car racing footage? Sounds like a fun project.
Mother, any birthday ideas? We might come for a visit if you're up to it and the weather isn't too bad.
We played poker and I won about $60 which is good since we play against old men that have lots of money and patience and wisdom. Pocket kings sure helps though. I even bluffed and it payed off.
Better get busy. Take care all. Mel...is this good enough?
Traci
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I lifted this morning and I felt sleepy.
Sorry about those rejections. Its no fun even though you know some are coming.
Not much new here. I'm just writing for Melanie's benefit. Animals have no ailments that I know of, but Charlie has outdone herself in destructiveness. She chewed a giant hole in the top of Dad's beloved hat.
Loved to have you over this weekend. We don't have any other plans and I'm always up to it.
Grandma went with me to a rotary dinner and auction. Some of the homemade pies went for $70--each!! Must have been some pies.
Dad did our taxes and we don't owe afterall as he predicted. Yippee.
Time to get to work.
XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment