I (DAD) arrived at Melanie's house 20 minutes before Melanie showed up with groceries. During that time Charlie ran across to the neighbor's dogs and promptly got bit, yelped once, circled back for another try to make friends and then I caught up with her. Melanie put a shock collar on her and she decided that running back and forth barking at the chickens was not worth the sudden appearance of shocks to the neck.
I helped bring in groceries and Melanie made pizza and brought out beer. We ate quickly and then went outside to split and stack wood. Melanie was just complaining that Charlie was getting underfoot. I thought that she was killing the toy snake with zest. She is also challenging Ada for other toys.
I quess she has started pawing Ada's food dish so I will try and feed her again. The first time there were just too many distractions.
Miles is hanging out? with Charlie according to Mel. Greyson will not be home until after 9 so I will most likely go to bed at my usual time. After working on the dog house I am hoping there will not be anymore wood splitting and stacking ..... very tiring.
Mom's school pictures are on the dining room table and her picture was very, very nice.......pretty lady with smiling eyes. Well, Charlie is scratching the food dish so I will attempt to get her to eat and then outside. Love, Larry
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment