Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Adult ed.

So I was feeling inspired by my sister Traci's adventures in tennis lessons to persue my own personal improvement. So I took a gander through the local park and rec guide to see what was offered. So let's see, holiday tye dye, I don't think so. Soup bowl decorating- not my style. That leaves spanish, watercolor techniques, Tae Kwon Do and JuJuTsu. (We have an extremely limited program as you can see.) So I think that I am going to try for the JuJuTsu class (martial arts w/ lots of throws and locks), the Watercolor class (just one Saturday) and maybe the spanish. I wanted Greyson to take the spanish with me so we could talk at home but he didn't go for it. I know how during the fall and winter months I can get into a rut so I thought this would be good at getting me out of the house. I also am thinking about the guitar lessons but there isn't anyone close that offers them.

I am going to be so improved you won't even recognize me.

1 comment:

soggy pete said...

Mel,

Wow, an impressive array of self-improvement classes. The next time we see you maybe you and Christian will be able to carry on a conversation in espanol. I think Traci is also planning on doing something this fall but I am not sure what it is since she is so busy at the nursing home now.

Tim