It is applesauce time. Is there a weekend that works for those who wish to make applesauce?
A Friday-only volleyball/football/soccer weekend? Or a bye weekend? Or??
Just let me know. We'll provide the apple corer/peeler, sugar and cinnamon. You just have to bring your own apples and containers.
Also, Dad and I are getting cabin fever and ready for a little trip. If anyone would like to invite us up on another weekend, we are ready to travel--especially if any grandchildren type people are involved in sporting or other competitive events.
Mom
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See, I new we wouldn't be loved as much since we don't have kids. I feel hurt.
You're gonna end up with twins and then everyone will want to help out the poor couple who are doubly sleep deprived. And we'll have to be quiet and keep both your babies on their little nap schedule. No. I see the truth behind all this waiting. You're talking bamboo and I'm forking out another $150 this month for school lunches.
Just stick with animals. You can always baby-talk with them, and they can't tell you they hate you or search for a lawyer to represent them against your parenting, or ask you what "dry sex" is. Don't even go there to babyland. It's a fraud, a momentary insanity designed to keep the species alive. We have 3 and Jen has 4, so we've already done our contribution to population. Stay free I tell you. Stay free.
About the applesauce. I'm thinking the last weekend of the month, but you'll have to talk with Tim since he's always bungling up my schedule.
Did I mention Christian kept me up until close to 11p.m. last night when I wanted to write, and Tim called me twice this morning (when I was writing) to let me know how boring his conference was.
so that's it. I'm signing out and onward to the cutting and slashing of editing.
Post a Comment