Friday, March 16, 2007

Two girls

So we had the big 20 week ultrasound today and found out we have two girls on the way. Everything looked good on both babies. No cleft lip, no club feet, and both babies are growing at the same rate which is key for twins.

My work trip was good but the 13 hour days really wore me out so I am glad to be done with that. Greyson and I came down to mom and dad's house today for the weekend. I think mother and I may go look for cribs tomorrow. I am feeling pretty good but am definitely looking pregnant at this point and am in need of some maternity shorts and capris for spring. Hopefully I can find some of those during our shopping trip tomorrow as well. Well I think I am going to go spend the evening reading in bed.

-Melanie

2 comments:

soggy pete said...

Wow, that is awesome. Greyson, what are you going to do being outnumbered 3 to 1. Maybe you will have to start watching more sports or ultimate fighting or nascar in order to bring the testosterone level up to balance things out.

grudd said...

I have already ordered "lions vs unicorns" the new national geographic series from amazon.com . If we are to tell stories about unicorns, I feel that I need to introduce a certain degree of reality. And the reality is that lions do not feed on rainbows. They feed on the foals of unicorns who fail to keep up with the herd.