Yes, I have caught a spring cold. It sniffled along for about 3 days but now is getting steadily worse. I am going to ignore it and see if it will go away. Actually, Dad set up the humidifier for me so I will dilute it from moisture.
I've been training on that fancy data analyzer program again. At this age, I have to do whatever it takes to stave off the Alzheimers. Was away from school almost entirely on Monday & Tuesday. Staff dealt with a behavior problem while I was gone without input from me -- had my cell phone in my jacket pocket on vibrate but felt nothing so missed the call (I think that is also a symptom of menopause). Anyway, I've spent a couple of hours since trying to get it untangled.
I know there is some big news out there some of you are not sharing on the blog. Cough it up. Also, I will be looking for pictures of fetuses on Friday. Boys? Girls? One of each.
What's the news from Califnoria? Just one month to grandparenthood there. And how is the car shopping going? I'm still rooting for the Passat if she'd just give it a test drive. Ruby would also look pretty cute in a little BMW.
I'm looking forward to grandchildren at the end of spring break. I've reserved the pool for Thursday and again Saturday. Will daughters #1 and#2 let me know if the older type kids are coming or not? I don't think Kalena and Emma would be much interested in that, at least not water phobic Emma. I'm baking cookies this weekend so as to be well stocked in that department. Any other culinary requests? Allergies?
Gotta go to bed.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment