So sorry to hear about your sweet Katia. I had so much fun with her when Mom and I were there. She really was a beauty and so full of joy. She ran to you and Janice without hesitation; wanting to please you both.
I believe she's waiting for you guys and is in a much better place. Too bad they don't stay with us as long as we would like. But they sure leave us with wonderful memories; could't ask for more, I suppose.
I'm sure at the end, she knew you were there, Larry. And I'm sure she felt your love and care.
4 comments:
We lost Katia today. She had been getting weaker and her kidneys quit functioning.
She was THE best dog I ever knew. We will miss her very much.
(This does NOT mean I want a new doberman or any other kind of puppy.)
oh c'mon. dogs are easy...
Larry and Janice,
So sorry to hear about your sweet Katia. I had so much fun with her when Mom and I were there. She really was a beauty and so full of joy. She ran to you and Janice without hesitation; wanting to please you both.
I believe she's waiting for you guys and is in a much better place. Too bad they don't stay with us as long as we would like. But they sure leave us with wonderful memories; could't ask for more, I suppose.
I'm sure at the end, she knew you were there, Larry. And I'm sure she felt your love and care.
Again,
I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Chris
Hey Guys,
What a great life Katia had and I know personally that she was loved beyond belief.
Post a Comment