Traci and I had a great trip to San Francisco. We flew out of Redmond so a very small airport with a 10-second wait at security. The plane was small and the wind was blowing, so it was a little bumpy for a ways and very noisy all the way.
We hit almost all the tourist attractions we had in mind plus a couple of fun restaurants Traci located in her travel book--China Town, Alcatraz tour, Fisherman's Wharf, Cable Cars, etc. She also managed to do some actual Writers Conference things, but I'll let her tell you about that.
We stayed at the Mark Hopkins which is a very fancy and large hotel at the top of Nob Hill. Since it was so large, we could spot it from quite a distance and get bearings on which way was home.
The drive home was a little hairy since a winter storm was coming in and I had to fight snow going home over the pass. I almost stopped at Sisters, but glad I didn't as it just snowed more overnight and would have been harder to get home. My little car putted right along without any slipping or sliding. I did have to pull over a couple of times to let more aggressive drivers go by.
That's about it. Back home and back to work. Fortunately, its a short week.
XOXOXO
Mom/Grandma/Janice
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment