Well not to be outdone by Melanie and her pet pack…I was reading the paper and saw an Airedale mix for $50….so I thought if this puppy (10 mo. In Battleground) looks like an Airedale I’m getting it…it might be the great-great-grandson of Rosie- the dog my parents made me give up as a child. Well to make a long story short- he looks like an Airedale and has the personality of a Walker hound…extremely mellow. I will send pictures soon. He’s 95 pounds- and my husband thinks retarded. I think he’s just houndlike- kind of bumps into you- puts his head and body into everything you’re trying to do. Just a good family dog….didn’t attack the cats, got along with the dogs and Kalena running at him didn’t make him flinch or really react. Mariah and Edmond have a blast playing- Brody plays less and less- so this is good for Mariah to get some energy out. My vball girls got 2nd of 16 teams in our tournament this Saturday. Kalena had another accident- she was watching her dad drive into the driveway- and wasn’t watching where she was walking- fell right off the deck and onto her nose (on the cement) so scraped her nose up- looks pretty beat up. We are hoping it doesn’t scar. Well the bell is about to ring.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And just when Greyson tries to tell me we have too many animals, I just have to tell him to look to the rest of my family. An airedale! Great! I have very fond memories from growing up with Penny. I look forward to meeting Edmond.
Post a Comment