I have enjoyed keeping up with all you so I will catch you up with my life.
Bob had back surgery in August and then, ten days later, played tennis and aggrevated the nerve. (He may be a college professor but he's obviously not too swift, huh?) He is much better now and played tennis last Sunday without any bad results. I think he is on the mend.
I am enjoying the weight training class I started with I got home from Oregon. I am developing very strong muscles and dense bones. Thank God all the ladies in the class are my age. I am slowly increasing the amount of weight I can lift - only up to 30 pounds with 15 reps but I will get better as I work it. I have dropped a clothing size but not lost one ounce. The trainer says that muscles weigh more than fat and I should be patient. I sure would like to see that needle on the scale go down.
It is fall in Delaware - warm days and cool nights. Lots and lots of people decorate for Halloween so it is very festive. Happy Halloween to all of you.
Joanne
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Delaware!!
We just moved into our newly remodeled gym and its so much nicer. In fact, they are suggesting we refer to it as "the club" now.
Bob must be much better if he is playing tennis. Glad to hear the surgery was a success.
I do need an animal report, however. How is Adam? Does he stay indoors more in the fall?
Katia has taken to extremely mournful howling each time we put her out in the garage for the night. She has a sherpa coat and heated bed, but she apparently feels very neglected.
Post a Comment