First off, a huge congrats to Traci. Regardless of what becomes of the exclusive, that is a big accomplishment to get recognition like that from professionals in the field. I wish her the best. BTW, it was a blast to see the Porters up here for the 4th.
Happy Birthday to Brian. I'll let him disclose his age. Time has been flying. I didn't realize it was already the 8th. The 4th seemed like yesterday. He and I are hanging out tonight to watch a little UFC.
I've been chugging away on my website. I put in a couple of 10+ hour days writing and troubleshooting (ok mostly that) actionscript, which is a programming language built for flash. My head feels as though it's going to fall off of my neck which has been craned for hours on end. If you don't know, flash is software that is generally used for interactivity and 2d animation on the web. It is ideal because it creates a small file size for slower internet connections (dial-up, satellite etc.).
The sun is back out these days after a short hiatus...hooray.
I guess I'll get back to it.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment