Hope to be seeing all of you at Seaquest for the family reunion on August 13th if not before.
Regarding food for the beach trip, I know you girls are in charge, but . . .
I have promised Traci I would bring potato salad. Also, we have several pounds of bacon in the freezer Dad couldn't pass up because of some sale. I'd like to get some of that out of there, so if bacon is on anyone's menu, I'll bring that. Also, I have some home grown raspberries in the freezer. I'll make a big cobbler if I have time.
For those of you who may not know, we are potentially up to 21 people now. Still one free bed. Melanie and I did the room/bed assignments this past weekend. We have: Grandma Jan, Grandma Ruby, Grandma Faraway, Grandpa Larry, Great Auntie Joanne, Great Auntie Nancy, Auntie Melanie and Uncle Greyson, Auntie Jennifer and Uncle Brian plus Kalena, Emma, Gabe & Nicholas, Auntie Traci and Uncle Tim plus Tucker, India and Christian,Anita and JC. Auntie Nancy is not 100% confirmed yet.
Remember, you need to bring sleeping bags and sheets/blankets.
I'm easing back into work. Went to ODE Monday and Tuesday to earn money for Larry to visit the casino. Worked at the District Office today for about 5 hours. Will work again Friday for 1/2 day or so. Starts in earnest next Wednesday.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment