Monday, August 22, 2005

Mom chimes in

Nice to hear a little something from everyone -- well, most everyone. Where are Tim and Brian and Greyson. Is there a pattern here, something akin to male-pattern baldness. Like, male pattern noncommunication?

The aunties are both gone home. Dad and Grandma took Nancy to the airport today. She and Grandma went to Sisters yesterday for a little shopping. They missed the turn coming home and ended up taking the scenic route past Detroit Lake.

I am not really liking being back to work. They actually expect me to work, all day. I have a neck heating thing on right now from all the strain. And my head hurts, probably from too much thinking (or too much wine last night).

We have harvested 4 tomatoes but now one big stalk of the plant is all wilty and dying. I don't know if it was Charlie or some hidden earth weevil.

I returned to the gym in earnest this morning. Hopefully I'll get into my routine again where I don't have to talk myself into going every morning. Right now its more like talk myself out of not going.

Dad seemed to really enjoy his class reunion & visit with the Rudd's. I had warned him away from dog house building because I thought he would get too directive in his help. Sorry, Ada.

Ed Capizza sent a CD with reunion pictures on it already. Need to remember to take it in for prints. Melanie said I could easily attach pictures here, and I tried but the CD just sat and spinned and never actually loaded anything.

1 comment:

Meldog said...

Try saving the picture to your harddrive and then uploading it to the blog.