Tim and I went to the casino and joined in some tournaments. Tim played Texas Hold 'Em or something like that, and I played in the Blackjack tourney. Tim got fourth out of a crapload of players...just shy of the 3rd. place money of course, but they did give his $22 buy in money back. I got third and made $60 something. It was a very entertaining evening and took about 2-3 hours to finish. Tim made another $140 on the regular poker tables... Yeah! He invited me to play and gave me a five minute explanation/pep talk since I've never played the Texas game. I lost about $100 in an hour. Boo. But all in all we had a great time., and I'm sure I made lots of those poker players happy with my ignorant contributions and bets. The tournaments brings out the competiveness and strings out our small buy in fee. Just perfect for us. I think we're going back for our Anniversary. Come join us if you want. It's the weekend of Aug 19-21. India wants me to win her the first prize trip to Hawaii in the BlackJack tourney. I told her I'd do my best. See you all soon.
Traci
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment