Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Why? It's not that hard!

If you can find a better bed situation go for it, but don't mess around because the good places go quickly.
Let's pretend none of had any children, (just go with it) 4 married couples and one beloved Grandma. Let's see...that would be a house with at least 4-5 bedrooms and 3+ baths. We'd need a big kitchen and big livingroom. Hmmm.
It's why kids stay free. They get thrown in one room with bunks and sleeping bags.
Ti m and I were planning on staying in the room with the bunk/futon and twin bed. We can move that twin to wherever Grandma wants. They said the loft is semi-private. Perhaps she'll want to stay with 'ol CPap.
Tall people, people with bad backs, and old people should get the best beds. You fit all three Dad, so you're the grand loser with the King.
It doesn't have to be so difficult.
If Mel and Greyson and Mom and Dad want to take some off their total. Fine. I don't care. I just want to get a nice place that we can all be together, share some of the cooking and cleaing responsibilites, and perhaps even have some fun in the snow together at Christmas!!
I propose we all send $200 to Jan and Larry ASAP. Jan and Larry can email the owners, send the money, and then let us know the remaining balance. We can prorate according to age, size, bed space taken, bathroom time needed, whatever!
The dates of Fri 23- wed 29 sound good.
I will call Jen and Brian...and I thought they'd be the difficult ones to pin down on any sort of family committment. Whew, I'm tired. I should get to bed. My nice King bed.

1 comment:

grudd said...

Mel and I talked this over and we would surely like to participate. We can help with $$$, and we can talk about prorating because of lack of beds or whatever later. I'm not worried about it and Mel probably is not either. Weinies.