Dear All,
Took my Integration test and the problems were relatively easy; I have done some that take over a page and take 15-30 minutes for one problem so I was happy to do these. Did each problem twice and double checked the math so I think I should get them all right. You have to pass this test 100% to get any grade for the quarter. After writing this note I will go to the math site and see if my grade is posted yet.
Charlie's still hoping around on three legs and isn't able to play with Katia like normal. If Katia pursues her too much she comes to me and wants to be protected. She tried to control Katia's dinner and Janice and I told her no and took her back to her dish about 6-7 times; she did give up, but came back after Katia had finished and licked the bowl even cleaner. Then it was outside and "good dog" and back in before Grandma shows up for Tuesday night dinnner.
Grandma had Charlie up and held tight while she rocked the puppy. In less than a minute the "White Ninja" (another of her own names) had her eyes closed. Mom just called me to dinner, stir-fry, so ............... have a great night and a good tomorrow. Love, Larry
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment