Wednesday, September 08, 2004

one last halo update

If you are for some reason, unable to post, please notify me via email (greysonr@direcway.com_I hope this is a private blog :|).

Red Roaches vs. Blue Bottle Flies
-logos, flags, doorsigns and nametags finished

date: September 11, 2004
time:
Doors open 10:00am for set-up and training of new recruits (SATONR)
messhall opens 12:00pm for lunch
Warfare begins at 1:00 pm

Teams (you are welcome to dress the color) I'll be wearing my roach red spandex jumpsuit:
Red Roaches
Greyson(GreyGerbil)
Jeff(spazzrz)
Tom(TomThumbTaker)
Larry(SgtCPAP)
Jennifer(Jenufightus)
Tim(Timbuctoo)
Tucker(KingTuck)
Christian(ChrisKross)

Blue Bottle Flies
Craig(HitmanHart)
Mel(Melephant)
Matt(MattressKing)
Robin(KnGBobin)
Nicholas(NichNolte)
Gabriel(Gaboom!!)
Janice(JanSolo)
Elijah(Eliteone)
Both fly and roach nametags are now printed for each player. Thanks for taking part in the naming.
I will have a few team variations depending on how things play out.

Equipment-Thanks to JanSolo, the Roaches will be playing with a projector. We now have everything accounted for.

Everything else is set I think. If you missed out on any details, click on the heading of this post (halo update-not quite as abbreviated) to go to the halo blog.
It's on. Good luck everybody. Good luck getting here. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

grudd said...

um, bring a red and blue handkerchief

soggy pete said...

If by chance I'm injured, will I get immediate approval for R@R ( Hot Tub ) ??

grudd said...

Yes you may immediately report to the hot tub for duty.