So I heard that my father has suddenly broken out in itchy hand syndrome from the anticipated excitement of going back to school. When do you start dad?? You will have to update us with any brilliant ideas that they put in your head.
Maybe we could post physics story problems and see who can solve them first!!
I took the IQ test at this site listed below. I scored in the gifted range, can anyone beat that?? Try the first quiz at this site. It does take a while to complete. Give it a try unless your SCARED.
http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm
Monday, September 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I already did that one. It said that I am smart. Maybe that was lowiqsociety.com. Busy today sweetie?
All I have to say is Mother lied when she said I had a high I.Q. and all that. It took me until the 12 minute timed test until I got a 130 "gifted" score. So I'm 4/5 normal/smart and 1/5 gifted. Is that like moments of genius?? Oh well, since I'm getting older I can strive for the "wise" title.
I even ate two bowls of malt 'o meal and had a good night's sleep and no children to distract me and still I remember staring at those spatial problems and doing an eeny meeny for the answer.
The answer to the fish/board/gaze. I first put less which I'd like to defend since it is a real word and does make 3 new words. However I got to thinking the only narrow minded answer they probably accepted was star.
Stupid test anyway.
OK Mel, I scored 136, can you beat that? If so please tell me because my head is getting so large I may not be able to fit out the door tomorrow morning.
Post a Comment