




Here are some pictures I just took. The first two were Piper and the other three are Samia. They wanted to show off the big bellies they are starting to get. And the last picture of Samia is in the swing which they just love. It is a lifesaver when home alone with the two of them.
Greyson's parents were here this last week and just left this morning. They babysat for us yesterday so Greyson and I could get out (alone) for some lunch. It was nice to get out of the house with just us two. We are going to try to take the babies to the park today and play some volleyball with friends. Hopefully the girls will let at least one of us play.
Guess what- a baby is hungry again.
-Mel
1 comment:
What sweet babies. I miss them all the time. Thanks for posting new pictures. They definitely are getting some weight on. I'll bet they both pass that 6 lb. mark this week.
Post a Comment