Sunday, July 10, 2005

Upcoming summer dates

OK, I want to know what dates are already taken this summer for events so I can plan some of my own things.

-I heard that the Shull reunion was the first week in August, is this true?? Did anyone find out about the group campsite at Seaquest State Park for the reunion?? I would definitely chip in for that if it is available.
-I heard the Deans would be at a Dean reunion the last week in August.
-We were thinking about our tennis/bbq/x-box party around the 2nd or 3rd week in August.

Anything else I forgot??

4 comments:

soggy pete said...

Are Mom and Dad still planning on renting a beach house in August??

Meldog said...

I know nothing about renting a beach house. As far as I am conserned, Greyson and I could only do a couple of days at the beach so beyond that you are all on your own.

OK, I think the shull reunion is the 2nd Sunday in august which would be the 14th. Who all is planning on camping out at least one night??

soggy pete said...

The Porters will stay at least 1 night...preferrably 2.

Meldog said...

I just looked at the Seaquest reservation site and it looks like there are only a few sites left for Sat. night. I am not sure if Greyson and I want to camp but if we do we should get some spots next to eachother. There aren't any large camper sites left for the deans, only the small <18 feet sites. I don't know whether that would work for them or not. If we could reach mom and dad or Grandma to confirm the reunion date that would help. I called about the group campsite and it is permanently closed.