OK, I decided that I wanted to go camping with the rest of you. Brian promised canoe races, water toys and bike riding. How can I pass that up. So what should I bring for food. It looks like you already have a ton of food on the list. I was even thinking about "working" 10 hour days this week so I could take Friday off. I am not sure about that yet. So are any of the Porter's making it for this camping adventure??
So I need some details: What kind of campsite is this? Is there a name of this place that you are camping at and do you have directions?? Will there be other people around? What is the consensus on pet attendance? Oh, I don't know if Greyson is coming or not, he is still thinking I guess.
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mel, so glad you can join us. The Porters are bringing lots of boneless chicken, jerky, trail mix, apples and clementines, milk, cereal, hot dogs and baked beans, beefaroni (Mom got the kids addicted to it) and a few other things. I don't think anyone will starve. Is anyone bringing coffee??
We should arrive early evening on Friday and are only considering taking the dog if we get help from Aunt Mel. Camping is stressful enough without some 8 month old miniature horse tromping about the campsite and scavenging for food.
I have a rocking camp chair and am very excited to use that.
India was mad at me...I can't remember why now...and we were in the van coming back from the pool and we pass some office building. India says to Jessica, "Do you think they have lawyers in there?" Then Christian and India give each other this inside joke look. Jessica rolls her eyes and says,"India you don't need a lawyer your parents are fine."
Tucker got flip flops and feels quite grown up. Our yard is looking magnificent, but Prineville is asking everyone to conserve water so we'll see if my roots can grow deep this year.
Are Mom and Dad bringing enough smores for everyone? And do we get to have a fire pit??
See you all soon.
Oh and Turkey sandwich makings, pasta salad, muffins, hot choc., reeses and twizzlers.
Is anyone bringing a guitar or ukelele to help with the singing/campfire experience?
Tucker was singing Bruce Springsteen's,"Born in the U.S.A." while shopping with Tim. Tim is resigning himself that my devil music will be a part of their experience.
Rock On!
Traci
Good grief - there will obviously be too much food, as usual.
I can bring the guitar but don't know if I can actually play any songs you people know. Melanie is a better guitarist. How about it, Melanie?
We are bringing Charlie but not Katia. My choice would be neither.
Post a Comment