I am starting to think that I am no longer loved. All I get these days is a brief request for housing every month or so. If you all don't start writing I am going to cut you off, from my house and my love. And I don't take the excuse that you are too busy. You can always find time. I am getting sick and tired of having to talk to you all about this. If you all aren't responsible enough to carry your load then I am just going to close the blog down and make you all go back to unwilling. Only I won't respond to those. I will make you write letters!! And I know for a fact that many of you don't know how to use a pen any more. I might as well move to another country for all you would care.
This is your last warning.
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment