Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Greyson agreed to a cat

Yes, I finally got Greyson to give the OK on a cat. I found a couple of cats I was interested in but when I called the humane society they told me with my situation that I would be much, much better off getting a kitten with the whole Ada thing. It is just too hard to bring an adult cat into a household with a big, young dog. Of course they don't have any in right now but she said they would be swamped with them in the next month. SO I will be on the lookout for just the right one. I have decided that we will stay a one dog family for the foreseeable future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Greyson--you are sooooo easy.

Meldog said...

No, he just loves his wife who is very supportive of things he wants to do....