Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Addicted to plants...aka:I must have some of my father's genes

Lucky for me my hubby isn't real aware of changes in our landscaping. Otherwise he might notice new plants popping up every few days. It seems I can't pass up plants when I see them at any store. I have so far hit up Bi-mart, Freddy's and Wal-mart (more than once at each location). And I received plants from my parents and my hubby for my birthday. And the "funny" part is that my company is trying to get a job in Idaho that would cause me to camp out there for 5 weeks during June/July; right when the plants will be at there best.

I came home from work today and found my hubby out tanning on a blanket with Ada on one side and Quark on the other. They were having a real tough day. Greyson said he has been slacking this term so I might have to get on him. Now that he established he can do A work, that is what I expect.

I think that is all. I hope to hear from you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Camping in Idaho in July -- sounds warm. But then you would almost assuredly be by water, right?

We planted sweet peas in the greenhouse at Holley and they were all up this week. The kids were pretty excited. We planted marigolds this week. I'm hoping they will be a good size for the kids to take home by fathers day.

Did you get over to see Kalena?