Tuesday, April 26, 2005

tourney

Are we bringing our own meat to the tournery. And what about snack, salads and desserts? You do realize that along with getting to see everyone, I'm most excited about the food. I'm assumming the Porter clan will stay with Greyson and Mel?? We're bringin Greta to hopefully give Ada some company. Greta says she's feeling brave.

India wants a dead or alive tournament since she likes that game. I said she'd had to take it up with Greyson? Maybe a mini-timed tourney between the Halo.

Greta does not run away. I let her out while I sweep the front porch and she just meanders. It's funny the things you come to appreciate.

Christian is really fun to watch pitch, but oh the Coach pitch level with Tucker. Am I a bad Mom to not want to endure a full season of little kids twirling in center field? Tim went golfing Monday for an A.D. conference in Bend. So someone might want to razz him about his lack of Blog input. He faithfully reads the blog you know.

No comments: