Saturday, March 12, 2005

He doesn't miss me yet

Well, I called my hubby today and it was clear that he doesn't truely miss me yet. When I asked as much he just replied with "yeah, sure". We all know what that means, "not really but I know I should so I am going to say I do." Well that is fine, we will just see how he feels in another few weeks without me. And we are also currently looking at work in Idaho that could take up some of my summer months. He might miss me then.

Life here is the same but good. I ran for a good 30 minutes today and then walked for another mile or so. I am averaging about 4 miles on my outings so I was feeling pretty good about myself. Then I was down in a coworkers room that had a scale so I gave it a whirl. And I am the same exact weight after 2 weeks of running and eating pretty well. I think I may be looking a little more fit but it is hard to say. I am having real trouble staying motivated enough to go running after our 10 hour days at work. I would consider running in the morning but I don't feel safe running in the dark without my poo dog.

I can't think of anything else that is new in my routine following life. My hubby is busy with getting projects and papers ready for finals week. I think he is doing a great job and really developing some useful skills. However he said he hasn't had any time to be a bachelor while I was gone, meaning he wants to be able to sit around playing videogames and drinking bear. Hopefully he can catch up on that while he is down with his parents for spring break.

Take care everyone and keep me updated on what is going on in your lives.

No comments: