I want to wish my mother a happy birthday. I will help set up the barbeque if you will cook me up a burger on it.
So you did the 'ol Porters/Kahneetah trip eh?? And dad actually came back with money?? How did that happen. Did he hit it big finally? Did he save any for my birthday?
Anyway, I have been jogging each day after work. I jog for 22mins (to the blue house) and walk back (about 30min). I think I am going to die at about minute 15 but I slowly keep jogging and eventually make it to my desired location aka the blue house. The blue house is simply the farthest spot I could force my body to run to the first day and I now use it for a timing reference to see if I am getting any faster. I thought I would improve my time today but a head wind kicked in thwarting my speed efforts. When I get back to my hotel room I lay a towel out on the floor (on top of the stains and who knows what) and do my situps and pushups and squats. Everything else here is the same as always, up and at work by 6:30am and back at 4:30, exercise, dinner and TV and off to bed until the next exciting day. So please write more to give me something to read at night. (It was good to hear from you again Grandma)
Goodnight
-Mel-
Monday, March 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment