Returning this afternoon at two I let Charlie out and proceeded to plant 4 clematis, 6 hostas and quite a few primroses out front by the "Frogs". Charlie proceeded down our driveway, got shocked and decided with encouragment from me to come back quickly. Katia went through the shock zone across the creek; perhaps a new battery is in order. Charlie also tested the zone near the raspberries and across the creek and then was content to follow me around as I did my planting. She is in good spirits, but coughs repeatedly when she and Katia are fighting. I think her throat is still sore. It rained some but since I have fertilized the lawn I would like to see some "real" rain for a day or so.
Mom is looking at barbecues for a birthday idea. We checked out the two at Costco; I think I will go to Consumer Reports, eat some dinner, and start on my Calculus before I get too far behind. Love, Dad
Monday, February 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That dog has been nothing but trouble. Does she have brain damage from her choking?? Does she do things like walk into walls or stare blankly into space?
I am glad you got the electric fence up and going for Charlie. I was wondering when you would would get around to it. Sounds like she has it under control. Hopefully she won't be as neurotic if you made the fence further out like you said.
My dog is great. Calm, loving and no brain damage. However she is out of dog food so I am feeding her cat food. I am wondering what smells will come out of her from that.
Post a Comment