Thursday, December 16, 2004

Not completely barren

Warning!!! Girl talk ahead!!! Turn back now if you don't want to read it!!!


I went to a fertility specialist yesterday with Greyson. The doctor said that I am not ovulating and therefor not getting pregnant. I am now taking a hormone (that I am not producing) that blocks another hormone and long story short it should induce ovulation. So yes, I am on fertility drugs now. And yes, I now have a 10% of twins and a 1%chance of triplets if I get pregnant. He expects me to get pregnant in the next 3 months and if it doesn't happen by then we will take more "involved" actions.

We also have to keep the old temp. chart that I have to fax to the doctor and we have to circle our "coitus" times. There is pressure to perform now. If you want I could post the charts for you all to examine after each month and we could have a running commentary.

OK, too much info.

1 comment:

soggy pete said...

That's awesome news Mel. And I vow that if you have twins or triplets I'll come nanny for the first month. 3 months?? That's not much time. He must really have confidence in the two of you!!