First of all, Brian said the Deans are coming Friday night right after Jennifer gets done with practice. He also said they are bringing the trailer so that should make for enough beds. I am sure Grandma Far Away would offer a bed as well if anyone wants to go there for the night. Could make for a quieter sleep.
I am wondering about presents. I am assuming the kids, big and small, will want to go ahead with their gift exchange. What about other stuff. Should we be putting other presents we have under the tree out of sight for the kids to unwrap at anther time or are we doing the whole shebang this weekend? Except for Santa, of course.
I need some organization here!
I'm thinking skating, swimming, basketball, singing, movie, snow play all as possible activities. This will take a very efficient plan to get all that in. Then there will be some pingpong and board games here at home.
I'm getting excited now.
Our yard/house are lighted so plan your arrivals after dark for the full effect. I'm pretty happy with it this year. Simple yet elegant.
See you soon!!!!!
Mom
Thursday, December 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think the kids and adults should open our exchange gifts and maybe one other, but that's it.
Isn't Sweet Home the dwelling place of the ice cold pool? I'm thinking of poor Kalena and the little ones of course.
Please reserve the Bourne Supremacy. India wants Spirit of the Cimmaron stallion.
Fudge. Mom. Fudge.
It's like an SOS. It's a need. I've also heard Santa prefers fudge to cookies.
I would be happy to have Mel and Greyson for a sleepover anytime. Someone has not kept me informed, or I have forgot to check the BLOG, does Christmas start on the 17th? Wow! that is very soon. I am going to check with daughter #3 and see just what is going on.
Post a Comment