Friday, August 13, 2004

Dean blog participation

Someone needs to get the Dean's to check out the blog. I told them of it's existence and sent the email invite, but they have failed to respond. I am sure Jenn will be more involved when she is working at school again, but hopefully we can hear from her before then.


5 comments:

grudd said...

anybody have jenn's cell number?

grudd said...

You know what's even more distressing? Not a single comment from a certain father-in-law. Dude, Larry, you know how to operate the internet, hence the buckets of spam from all of your "surveys" in your email inbox. No excuse.

soggy pete said...

Jen, this would be a fine time for that recipe.

And father, your passive aggressive non-response to the Blog brings to mind a quote by Enstein: "Great spirits have always encountered violent oppositon from mediocre minds."

grudd said...

yeah.

I know what you are doing, Larry. And it hurts. Don't settle for mediocrity. Post with the strong spirits.

Anonymous said...

I was surprized ............ no taken back that I would encounter such lack of respect for someone who has authored such immortal e-mails such as: "Mountain Gardening as An Outdoor Sport" or "Complaining Yet No Grouch" or how about "50 Greatest Weekly Garden Decisions in Detail" or another of my favorites, "Free Advise, Communication Wasted and Barely Tolerated". Really.........when you think of the lengthy e-mails that Larry was so kind to have forwarded to everyone regardless of their interest, you should rethink reacting so "preachy" to this fine fellow. I felt compelled to comment knowing Larry will undoubtedly participate in fine fashion.