So I was thinking about food and how to make it simple. I wondered if Brian could be in charge of BBQing hot dogs and hamburgers since he's so good at it. Mel, would you mind providing veggies and dip? Jen, how about some of your famous omeletes one morning...Greyson for fresh fruit...Tim for his delicious Costco lasagna and french bread. Mom, maybe some giant subs from Safeway. Grandma, pie of course. Dad you're always good for malt-o meal and maybe some muffins or scrambled eggs. I'll do a crepes morning and a roast dinner. We can all buy our assorted drinks and snacks not mentioned above. Feel free to revise, edit, add or ignore, but please tell me what you're wanting to bring or buy once we get there so we'll have at least an outline of a menu. Thanks,
Traci
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment