Just wanted to wish mom a happy birthday. Unfortunately I am working and can't be there to celebrate but I think Jenn and kids will be down. Have a good one.
Thanks, guys. I had a very nice birthday. Larry made it home shortly after the Deans arrived. I now have a beautiful violin and a clarinet that actually works. I played myself "Happy Birthday."
The weather was good here so the little girls, especially the littlest girl, was constanting on the go toward the outdoors and drawn like a magnet to the water.
I challenged Nicholas and Gabe to a pingpong match to see how it feels to be 60. Gabe beat me on the initial game, but once I warmed up they were mine!! I suggested they tell everyone at school they got beat by their 60-year-old grandmother, but they didn't think they wanted to mention it.
Had a call from both my other daughters. Sounds like the Porters are all very busy and about to enter a new phase of physical fitness. Kids going in all directions with sports--track, golf and baseball. Hope we get to see some of that.
2 comments:
Happy birthday Jan! Thanks for letting me borrow your husband in spite of that.
Thanks, guys. I had a very nice birthday. Larry made it home shortly after the Deans arrived. I now have a beautiful violin and a clarinet that actually works. I played myself "Happy Birthday."
The weather was good here so the little girls, especially the littlest girl, was constanting on the go toward the outdoors and drawn like a magnet to the water.
I challenged Nicholas and Gabe to a pingpong match to see how it feels to be 60. Gabe beat me on the initial game, but once I warmed up they were mine!! I suggested they tell everyone at school they got beat by their 60-year-old grandmother, but they didn't think they wanted to mention it.
Had a call from both my other daughters. Sounds like the Porters are all very busy and about to enter a new phase of physical fitness. Kids going in all directions with sports--track, golf and baseball. Hope we get to see some of that.
Post a Comment