We have lots of snow. The biggest challenge was getting out of the driveway/Stevens Road onto the main road- I didn’t make it the first try- did the second- just praying that another car wasn’t coming. We had a late start today. Yeah! I got to play with my nieces last night- they are SOOO cute! They were both rolling around- until the got to a wall- then Samia would wail until I replaced here near toys. Piper just smiled and played happily the entire night. Samia seemed to want more individual attention and to be held at first- she liked the sound of smashed paper against my body. I forgot how neat babies are- Samia tugged hard on my hair while I gave her a bottle- and then just grinned…Anyway- thanks Mel and Greyson- I love the chance to watch them. Never hesitate to call- it is a pleasure.
We are celebrating Emma’s fifth birthday on Sunday at noon. All who can make it – are welcome to join us. The roads are clear until the last mile or so. Hopefully it will melt off soon.
I’m kind of swamped at work- so I’ll post the next chance I get. All is warm and cozy at the Dean’s household.
No comments:
Post a Comment