Saturday, September 22, 2007






I wanted to show a small portion of my cousin's home and fantastic garden ( also your dad's/ Larry's ). Carolyn and Bob live in Santa Cruz and have the most incredible home and yard. They are collectors and the yard is huge with different gardens, sections w/ flowers, trellis's etc. Two large koi ponds and one small koi ponds that are fasinating. The large koi fish will eat right out of your hand. They make a sucking sound and open their big mouths just like babies when you hold the food close to the water.
Carolyn is one of grandma's niece's; Aunt Ruths' daughter. She is truly a one of a kind lady; I call her a fairy princess, because that's how she appears. Wears flowing long dresses and has long hair; is so talented with flowers and cooking. And is so full of laughter. Wish all of our family could meet her and her husband, Bob. Mom and Bernie stopped by their house on their trip back from Washington. They had a nice visit.
Did you notice I happened to get in a picture of a couple cute guys? I asked Stephanie the other day to send new pictures and/or video because us Grandparents do miss our babies ( right Jan, Larry?)
Bye for now,
Aunt Chris/ Little Sis

No comments: