Dear Sister,
Hope you enjoyed a wonderful day, Wednesday, August 8th celebrating your ____ birthday. I have been going insane trying to be able to post this greeting since Monday the 6th and today (11th) I figured out how to reset my goggle account and password so that I could post to our SPRAD blog. Anyway................ I hope your husband took you out to dinner, etc. It is the "etc" that is the hardest. I just ask Janice to get something that she wants and forgo mistakes in color, or size, or usefulness, or ........... . Janice, Hazel, and I will be doing the reunion thing again this Sunday. Hope the relatives show up since last year we had a very small turnout. We have reservations to stay Saturday night at the Red Lion Inn in Kelso, but I was not able to swing the deal I did last year thru Priceline.com 50% off "name your own price". The internet site said I was to low and try again in 24 hours. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm , I could just see us with no place to stay for the night prior to the reunion. I worked three days on getting rooms and gave in on the 3rd day and booked at a much higher price than I wanted to.
I have been mowing, weedwhipping and chainsawing at Holley School at my wife's request. Next week I will continue and then pressure wash the entryway and concrete steps. My mower is in the shop again, but when it is fixed I will mow next to the school's fence where the custodian can't access with the district's tractor. She also asked me to chainsaw some more dying trees and remove limbs that get in her way when she is mowing. The burn pile is growing! Well.............. happy birthday again, Chris. Keep on posting!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment