Friday, April 14, 2006

Dean family update

Ok- does anyone else have a dog that digs up their flower pots…well mine does! Even when they are up on tables.  So I’ve decided that having flowers in pots may have to wait until a future without a Jack Russell.  Melanie happy belated birthday.  Traci- sorry to hear about the book.  Hang in there- keep trying.  I hear through my mother that (my parents) they are on their way up to drop off birthday gifts and visit Mel and Greyson’s home.  It turns out we don’t have the boys- but will get them Sunday afternoon 3 or 4 ish.  So we will do an outdoor egg hunt in the afternoon- and an indoor one in the morning with the girls.  Saturday is Kalena’s birthday- so we will be celebrating with a free Safeway cake- other than that we don’t have any plans.  I need to get the Easter bunny motivated for Sunday- not much on the agenda yet.  Emma is starting potty training- apparently it’s been fairly successful at the babysitters- not so much at home.  Kalena’s bowed legs have us a little concerned- but her 1 year check-up is next week- so I’m sure they will let us know if there is a problem.  According to some web sites- it’s normal unless its still evident when they are 2.  Gabriel has had a good week- I read the book “the explosive child” with Brian on our trip to the coast.  We are implementing plan B as discussed in this book…I think it will work much better with Gabriel.  Nicholas is getting so tall- his feet are as big as mine now.  He just keeps getting taller and taller- he complained that none of his clothes fit anymore- so I guess some clothes shopping is in our near future.  Well its time to return to the grind.  Take care everyone- one and all are welcome to join us to celebrate Kalena’s birthday or the egg hunts…now you can stay in our new trailer or down stairs- whichever you find more quiet and comfortable.  Staying in the trailer when camping reminds me of being in a motel room- not quite roughing it anymore.  Love. Jenn

No comments: