I think since Mel and Greyson don't get back 'till late in December, we'd like to plan our visit at Mom and Dad's from the 20 or 21st- 25th or 26th??? Do you have room and food for us? Maybe the boys can come visit before they have to leave. We can sled and skate and swim. Christian is learning cribbage. Let me know if those dates interferes with anyone's work or plans?? "We can also open the exchange gifts early if anyone wants to...while Mel and Greyson and the boys are around to fully enjoy it.
Monday, November 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Of course, you are welcome anytime. We have 2 extra people beds and 2 extra pet beds and assorted sleeping bags. I just need to know who will be here when so I can arrange activities.
Mom
I plan on working up until the 23rd when I leave for LA so any getting together will have to be after the 29th when we get back.
Post a Comment