I am starting to see how this all work with you people. I set out clothing that you left the previous visit and you exchange it for some other article of clothing that you leave. I have seen a pattern of left items headed by childrens underware and athletic shoes. Coats and nightware also make the list. And then you like to act like I must have hid them from you when you are packing up to leave. Anyway, finders keepers....nevermind, none of it fits.
Anyway, it was great to have you all for Thanksgiving (that is those of you who came). I had a great time, but didn't get enough uninterrupted pinochle time. For some reason mixing cards with x-box tourneys never works. I found out that my halo skills have fallen behind and I must practice more for the New Years Halo2 tournament that is sure to occur. I especially need to work on weilding two weapons at once and the melee attack. I promise to be much more of a threat by New Years. Since my father stayed up to 1:30am with Greyson playing I am sure he too will be really good next time we play.
I am ending about a month of hellish work tomorrow. I have one last trip to Wenatchee, Washington tomorrow and then I should be able to relax a little for the first time in a month with a big project somewhat under control. Greyson has only one more week until he is done with this term. Until then I don't think I will be seeing much of him.
Time for bed. I have to pick up my rental car at 6am tomorrow for my 6 hour drive. All that for a 2 hour meeting and another 6 hour drive home. Seems a little much to me.....
Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
About those tennis shoes - those are my workout shoes. I had to buy a new pair at Big 5 yesterday. All in all, a very bad thing to leave behind. A person can sleep in the nude, but working out barefoot just doesn't work.
We stopped at Woodburn outlets on the way home but it was way too crowded. I got a few things at Carters and OshGosh - can't imagine who for.
Had a good time at Melanie's. I really like the no cooking or house cleaning holiday experience.
Mom
I had a really great time over the Thanksgiving holiday. Enjoyed being at Melanie's and Greyson's. I ate too much and gained a pound. I think I could get to like that hot tub, especially on cool summer evenings. The Woodburn Mall is not a good place to stop. I bought myself a dog. I really meant to give it for a gift and fell in love with it and now am going to keep it. He/she doesn't have a name. Maybe we need a naming contest. Thanks for the great time.
Post a Comment