Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Family Reunion

Well the family reunion is less than two weeks away.  I was very bad in planning out my camping plans.  Luckily Traci reserved the last campsite and offered for Greyson, Ada and me to throw out a tent next to them.  Hopefully Jenn and family have already reserved a site for there camper.   We will probably be staying up there both Friday and Saturday night but I will have to run that by the hubby first.

I know that I am responsible for the lemonaide on Sunday.  However my mother said that she would be bringing the actual mix for me if I just bring the container and get some ice.  Other than that I may do veggies and dip again or find some other dish I can either make at the campground or make up Friday before I leave.  I am unsure where the actual picnic will be but I am sure I will figure it out Sunday.

See you all there.

2 comments:

Meldog said...

It looks like my hubby is going to be at a bachelor party on Sat. so I may be camping with the Porters by myself. Maybe I can talk Greyson in to Friday night camping.

grudd said...

Biking sounds good.